- Why do we collect certain information about you?
We collect and process certain personal information about you in order to:
- register you for certain services available from our website;
- administer your participation;
- enable you to make transactions on our website;
- provide you with news alerts or information about Blue-Sketch or to enable you to take part in surveys and polls if you wish to;
- market and promote our services or the services of selected third parties to you. We will only do this with your consent;
- enhance or improve your experience of our website by collecting details of your visit to our websites using cookies and standard weblogs;
- administer our website.
- How long do we retain your information?
We only collect information, which is necessary for the operation of our website and for the provision of certain services available from our website. We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary to provide the services available from our website or as required by law.
- Accessing and amending your personal information
You may request a copy of all your personal information held by us by contacting the Mobile BB, Inc. at 920 Poeyfarre Street, unit 423, New Orleans, LA 70130. We will amend any incorrect personal information held by us. We will remove your personal information from our records within 30 days of receiving your notification to do so, subject to any legal requirements to retain such information. Please notify us, if you believe your personal information held by us is incorrect or you wish to remove your personal information from our records.
Where you have registered you may be required to create an online profile. You will be able to access and edit the information on your profile page though the applicable website. You will also be able to change the consents you have given us through the opt-in process.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
If you have given your consent, we may share your information with other selected third parties so they may contact you to let you know about products or services, which may be of interest to you. We may also provide sales, traffic and demographic statistics and other related information to third parties but these statistics will not contain any information, which could be used to identify any individual person.
If you submit personal information through our website and tick the opt-in boxes set out on the relevant page, then you give consent to the use of the personal information by MBB and/or other companies selected by us for the purposes described.
Where you choose to opt-in on our website, this will only apply to information stored about you on our website’s databases. If you have provided information to MBB through another channel, the use of that information will not be affected by the opt-ins you select on this website.
Where you have consented to such use of your information, we may send you this information by post, email and/or wireless communication.
- Protection of personal information
We use up to date industry procedures to secure your personal information held by us from unauthorised access, use, disclosure or loss. We may also protect the security of your personal information during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) or other encryption software.
Services and websites provided by MBB are not intended to be used by children. We do not specifically collect personal information about children. We recommend that parents actively monitor their children’s use of the Internet and our website.
- Third party websites