What kind of Floor Plans are available from Blue-Sketch for Cupix?
Blue-Sketch creates schematic Floor Plans that are intended for navigating around your Cupix tour. They will have main rooms labeled, but no measurements.
Our default color option is a taupe floor with bathrooms and other wet areas marked in blue. We can create a black and white Floor Plan Map by request for no additional charge.
How much do they cost?
A default schematic Floor Plan is $24.95, delivered to you in 1-2 business days.
Is there a size restriction?
Yes. We guarantee a quality Floor Plan for spaces up to 3000 sq.ft. only. Bigger areas are doable, but contact us for details first. Some technical restrictions may apply.
What do I need to do to get a Floor Plan created for my Cupix tour?
To create a floor plan, take the following steps:
- Activate the AEC pack in your Cupix account. This will allow to measure dimensions in your tour.
- Activate the Team pack in your Cupix account. This will allow safe sharing of your workspace with us.
- Share your Workspace with Blue-Sketch. You can do this by clicking the Share icon in your Cupix Workspace, and invite [email protected] into your Workspace. We need Read-Write access to your tours.
- Order a Floor Plan here
- Within your order, please indicate which of your tours you would like the Floor Plan for, in case you have several tours in your Workspace
- Upload any additional information or requirements you may have
- Pay with any major credit or debit card
Your schematic Floor Plan is delivered to you via email within 1-2 business days. You can then upload it to your tour under Layout within your Cupix App. Read more here.
How many 360 photos are needed to create a Floor Plan Map?
Cupix states “ The simplest way of estimating the ballpark number of photos is by dividing the size of the space by 35 in case of ft² and by 3 in case of meter², but the actual number may vary with the structure of the space.”
We utilize the blue sketch that is auto-generated by Cupix. If you take too few photos this sketch will not be generated, and we are not able to process a floor plan.
Can I get measurements to my Floor Plan?
Yes, we add measurements to rooms and give an estimate of the square footage (or m2), provided these technical phases have been correctly implemented:
- You need to give your tour a scale. Cupix offers several possibilities to add measurement and scale to your tour. The more accurate your measurement, the more accurate the floor plan. Read more here.
- You have enough 360 photos around each room so the blue sketch auto-generated by Cupix will cover each room wall to wall. Read more here.
- If you have used several sections to create your tour, they need to be correctly grouped and merged. We cannot create a floor plan if the sections are misaligned. Read more here.
Do the measurements cost extra?
Yes, there’s an additional a $9.95 fee for room measurements and area estimate.