Let us add style and character to your photos before listing
- USD 79.95 per photo
- Choose Interior Design style from the drop down menu, then add number of photos required in the cart
- Please supply images file size 4000px wide or larger if available
- Turnaround time 2-3 business days
- If you are unsatisfied with final staging, we offer one round of replacement edits on up to 3 furniture pieces
- Any additional edit requests to final staged photos will incur a $19.95/edit round fee
- Removal of existing furniture (declutter) $19.95/photo
Virtual Staging is an easy and cost-effective way to attract more people to open houses, shorten sales time, and increase the sales price.
Is it worth it?
Does Home Staging pay off? Many of our recurring clients think so, and they are right. The National Association of REALTORS® did an extensive study on the impact of Home Staging. Here’s what they found
- 28% of sellers’ agents said they staged all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale.
- The most common room to be staged is the Living room. 93 % of respondents staged this room. Living room is followed by kitchen (84 %), master bedroom (78 %), and the dining room (72 %).
In a similar 2018 study, Home Staging Resource surveyed 4200 sold homes and discovered that 85% of staged homes sold for 6-25% more than unstaged homes.
Blue-Sketch Virtual Staging customers stage 3-5 photos on average. They invest $240-$400 for potentially a 5% increase in sales price. For a $250,000 listing this will be an additional $12,500 to be shared between the seller and the real estate agent.
What’s a good photo for staging?
The best Virtual Staging result comes with professional DLSR photography, preferably on a bright day or using HDR technique, but it is not a must. We can stage photographs when the room is well lit with enough pixels, ideally over 4000 px in width with 300 dpi. The more floor space is visible the better. Horizontal shots work better than vertical.
Clutter in the room? We can remove unwanted furniture from a picture for a better result.
Stains on carpet and walls? No problem we’ll clean the room for you.
How to order?
Simply upload your photographs of empty rooms and we will stage them digitally. Start on top of this page, add the photos you want staged,(click ‘Add to Cart’ button), then select Checkout. Our web-store will guide you to upload photos of empty rooms and select payment method (any major credit or debit card). You can safely store your credit card details for easy ordering in the future.